What’s new with the cryptocurrency application?
- Binance (www.binance.com) is a cryptocurrency exchange platform for digital coin traders. Avesta has applied for listing on the Binance exchange. Application has been received by Binance and is in Progress. More updates on this soon.
Avesta Development Team
- The Avesta block explorer has been upgraded to a new version. Extra features have been added. Bugs may still occur, but the team is working hard to fix them.
- Avesta Blockchain has forked successfully after ICO. Cryptocurrency mining rewards will now be credited every 3 minutes. However, all rewards due will be delayed until an error in the payment node is fixed. The development team is currently working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- We had a successful ICO launch in January 2018.
- We went into a partnership with CIVIC for application integration
- Avesta public Beta version has been launched; features include Avesta platform, wallet and mining.
- Some new ambassadors/employees have joined the company. Notable among them is Babacar Ndoye, an IT services specialist and project manager.
- Mining stats will be released to users and the public in coming weeks. Users will be able to review the product and recommended improvements in utility and design.
- We are working on a possible partnership with Arcanum Holding, a Luxembourg-based hedge fund company.
- Bounties have been reserved as rewards for our testers for identifying any bugs in the system and providing solutions for product improvement.
Avesta Roadmap: What’s next?
- In Q1 2018, we plan to wrap up development phase and launch full-fledged cryptocurrency exchange features (AltExchange) including wallet, platform, and mining.
- By Q2 2018, we will be rolling out our cryptocurrency Webshop and E-payment modules. Wallet updates will feature smart invoicing and smart contracts user interface.